Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New and Improved !!!!

New and Improved......!!! ....." Yes, you can have the newest" , "be the first on your block" ....etc. etc. etc.......Yes, the words alone will get the adrenaline going.....But what many of us don't realize is that new and improved also implies......"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end....."I find myself looking at life's beginnings and ends more often these days. With a few of life's experiences under my belt....and a greater appreciation of those who have "gone the distance"....

A very dear friend has made a life choice, that is moving her across country to live near her daughter and her daughters family..... As new beginnings are challenging at any age, my friend is in her sixties and is "stepping out of the boat" just as Peter did....and is walking by faith !!! (see Matthew 14:27-32)

I am grateful for my friends example to others around her and by her huge faith that guides her....


As you go on with your day today........remember to "STEP OUT OF YOUR BOAT"

No comments: