Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Back......!!!!!

After a long hiatus I am back .........It has been almost a year since my last post and God has definitely been doing a lot of work on me...and in me.

As we are ALL always "under construction"....I think HE was trying to build on a whole "new wing" in the rebuilding of my heart. An update on the progress of the project; the destruction took place, the new plans approved and the rebuilding has begun !!!!!! The rebuilding and the reinvention of yet another stage in my life. I believe as women, we have so many roles and are constantly reinventing ourselves.

As most of you know, I have taken on a new passion and am "half way" through my 1600 hours of Cosmetology school. For so many years I struggled with self image insecurities and self worth. Because of the work that God has done in me and my life I feel I am now able to share this with others through encouraging the beauty within us that HE created. " God never overlooks a single detail. And HE pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—even numbering the hairs on your head! Luke 12:6-7" ....... He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiates 3:11

Once again, HE has shown me that "It's All Good"..........

No comments: