Thursday, August 5, 2010

EAT, PRAY.LOVE


Eat.Pray.Love........

Yes, these three words are popular right now because of a novel written by Elizabeth Gilbert and a new movie starring Julia Roberts......

However, when i see these words I am reminded of what "My Heavenly Daddy" did for me.....
You see EAT...reminds me of the bread for HIS body that HE sacrificed......and PRAY....reminds me to give thanks for what HE has done for me personally and the world surrounding me....and LOVE......without it we would have nothing............<3<3<3

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

1 Corinthians 13

No comments: